Sunday, April 3, 2011



Dear friends,
I am here with my first poem which I had written when I was in class 5. It was meant for my school magazine but somehow I missed the opportunity of giving it to my teacher. It was still in my diary when I thought to present it before you. Please let me know if you like it.


True Happiness

With glowing hearts
    And conscience clear,
There’s not a thing
     On earth to fear.
A good reputation,
    Appreciation of nature,
The feelings of having
    Given others some pleasure,
 All duties done,
     And a peaceful heart
 Bring true happiness
     On your part.    

9 comments:

  1. Dear Pranjal !creation is the nectar of soul. Your poem is very impressive . Proceed !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pranjal,
    You have expressed your emotions very well in this poem. Why had you hide this for years ? A well written piece of ART.
    Well Done!
    Hardeep Aunty

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot Kamboj uncle & Hardeep aunty...I hope in future I would be able to write much better with all the blessings of you elders....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pranjal, your poem is good. keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete